- NBCI Home
- About NBCI
- Current Programs
- All Current Initiatives
- Key Black Church Websites
- About the National Black Church Initiative
- Join the National Black Church Initiative
- Organizational Structure
- Five Year Strategic Plan
- Future Areas of Interest
- Collaboration and Partnership
- National Black Church Initiative Websites
- NBCI Schedule of Events
- NBCI Press Release Archives
- NBCI News
Join us and our 34,000 member churches as we work to improve our communities.
How NBCI Is Organized
Rev. Anthony Evans Bio - Brief History of The National Black Church Initiative
BCNN1s Man of the Year selection recognizes people of faith who impact culture and society with their Christian worldview.
One of the most effective ways to influence culture is through the written word published on the largest communication medium in history -- the internet. Reverend Evans and these men and women have used the internet to speak out on important and controversial issues in 2012.
Gallery of publicity and press images of Rev. Anthony Evans
- NBCI is organized by dividing the country into five geographic areas.
- Key Churches
- NBCI Communication and Distribution Network
- NBCI is 501C status organization in good standing.
- Board of Directors
- Board of Directors Compilation of Board Action from 2009 to 2013
NBCI Prevention of Sexual Harassment Training Series - August 2011
This training series is presented to all NBCI employees for the protection of not only NBCI staff, but also members of NBCI affiliated churches, clients, vendors and corporate partners.